Free WProtect WordPress plugin that automatically appends copyright notice on copied text designed to protect web content from being plagiarized. Have you ever copied a piece of text from a website and suddenly noticed that appended to the end of the text was a link back to the page where it came from? Automatically append social media links – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any custom social media link!
By using WProtect you can solve 90% of the problem of plagiarism! You can’t stop people from copying content from your website but you can diminish it. One of the biggest problems while running a website is plagiarism. Most people don’t know that search engines give their website penalties because they copied content from another website. People also don’t know that the content is copyrighted to the original author and should not be used on other websites without permission.
WProtect WordPress Plugin Features
- Works with WordPress 5.3+
- Compatible with any Theme
- Documentation & Videos available
- Enable the Copyright Notice, on Pages / Posts / Attachment pages or on all website.
- Custom label for the “Read more” link.
- Setup a custom delimiter character
- Add an additional custom text to append to the copyright notice.
- As a bonus, you have social media links that can be appended to the copyright notice also. You can add as many labels as you wish for – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Behance, Youtube and so on.
Download Nulled WProtect WordPress Plugin
Before you start download WProtect WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with WProtect WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).