Nulled Wordfence Plugin includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive security option available.
Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin Features
- Protect your site against attacks that leverage password information stolen in data breaches. Block logins for administrators using known compromised passwords.
- Wordfence country blocking is designed to stop an attack, prevent content theft or end malicious activity that originates from a geographic region in less than 1/300,000th of a second. Blocking countries who are regularly creating failed logins, a large number of page not found errors or are clearly engaging in malicious activity is an effective way to protect your site during an attack.
- Quickly and efficiently block entire malicious networks and any human or robot activity that indicates suspicious intentions based on pattern matching and IP ranges.
- Stop brute force attacks permanently by using one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.
- Wordfence uses our source code verification feature to tell you what has changed and help repair hacked files. Backed by our cloud servers (over a terabyte of data), Wordfence checks the integrity of your core files, theme files and plugin files against what is stored in the official WordPress repository. We maintain a record of every WordPress core, theme and plugin file ever released to the official repository to provide this feature.
Download Nulled Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).