WooCommerce Thank You Page Customizer allows you to customize your “Thank You” page what give coupons to customers and show upsell products after a successful order.
WooCommerce Thank You Page Customizer WordPress Plugin Features
- Thank you message: Display a thank you message, confirm the order have been received.
- Coupon: Give customers a coupon for their order. Customizing the element with shortcodes for the coupon code, coupon amount, expiry date.
- Text editor: Allow you to add a text to the thank you page with HTML editor. You can add shortcode from 3rd parties here.
- Order information: Display order information with the Order number, purchase date, order total, purchased email address, payment method.
- Customer information: Display billing address, shipping address.
- Order detail: Display the order details with product names, subtotal, total, shipping price, payment method.
- WooCommerce products: Display up-sell products, cross-sell products, featured products, sale products, best selling products, recently viewed products, recent products, top rated product, related products on thank you page. You have an option to select product limit and product column.
- Social networks icons: Display social network icon, allow customers to connect with your store. You can change the description, icon style, add social network link.
- Google Maps: Display your store address on google maps with options for marker color, google map style, description, address, map zoom level. This option requires a valid Google map API key.
Download Nulled WooCommerce Thank You Page Customizer WordPress Plugin
Before you start download WooCommerce Thank You Page Customizer WordPress Plugin from XNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Thank You Page Customizer WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).