WCST allows your clients to easily track their orders. You will be able to associate to every order a shipping company and a tracking number. WCST will display tracking info (Company URL and trackin code) directly in “Complete Order” email and “View Order” page.
Your clients just clicking on the link generated by Free WooCommerce Shipping Tracking WordPress Plugin will easily track their orders. Tracking URL (where possible, if the company allows that) will automatically redirect to the company site where the user can automatically track the shipping status according the associated tracking code.
WooCommerce Shipping Tracking WordPress Plugin Features
- WCST supports WPML, this lets the shop admin to define HTML Snippets for every language installed. To add a message for a language, shop admin have only to select the desidered language in the WPML selector, enter the text and the save!
- The shop admin can now assign shipping info to an order directly using the “Quick assign” menu without editing every order. Using this menu in just few clicks you can assing shipping info to an order, set its status and optionally resend status notification email to the customer!
- You can also selected a “favorite” shipping company on option menu. This will be preselected during tracking code submission!
- Fore each shipping rate defined using the native WooCommerce functionalities, the Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce or the Table Rate Shipping by WooThemes you can define a delivery estimation.
- The plugin has support for Germanized pro invoice email, so it will be able to inject tracking info into invoice emails according the current order status.
- Would you like to customize the HTML snippet included into the email Template and Order details page? It’s possible! You can customize templates directly from the admin menu.
Download Nulled WooCommerce Shipping Tracking WordPress Plugin
Before you start download WooCommerce Shipping Tracking WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Shipping Tracking WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).