Free WooCommerce Search Engine Plugin is a very powerful and easy to use WooCommerce Search Plugin which turns a simple search box of your WooCommerce Store to the powerful multifunctional magic box which helps you to sell more products. The plugin UI is compatible with ALL THEMES.
WooCommerce Search Engine WordPress Plugin Features
- Smart autocorrected search: If your client types incorrect product name(f.e. “smartfon” instead of “smartphone”), our smart algorithm recognizes it and shows relevant results.
- Search by tags, SKU, taxonomies, categories and attributes: The plugin let’s you to build search box which finds the products by produtct title, description, any custom field, product tag, product category, product attributes etc. which is very useful. The plugin also provides WooCommerce search by SKU.
- Search by synonyms: Place multiple custom synonym pairs and the plugin will take it into account.
- Smart price expressions Automatically recognizes prices in search (f.e. 100$ smartphone, smartphones around 100 usd, smartphones under 500$ etc.)
- Search results page – Provides the same smart search results for your theme’s search results page (the page that comes after pressing an enter) – without changing your theme’s UI.
- Search Analytics: Track what your visitors tried to search. Discover new products your visitors want and which you don’t have yet.
- Trending Products: (New!) Show hot trending products of your website to your customers. The plugin has some unique way for defining trending products.
- Featured Products: Show selected products to your visitors before they start typing for search.
- Recently Visited Products: Show recently visited products to your visitors.
- Show all variatons during the search
- And some another great features you might like
Download Nulled WooCommerce Search Engine WordPress Plugin
Before you start download WooCommerce Search Engine WordPress Plugin from XNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Search Engine WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).