Free WooCommerce Deposits Plugin is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce extension for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.
WooCommerce Deposits is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
WooCommerce Deposits WordPress Plugin Features
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- New with WooCommerce 3.0+ : Checkout mode to make deposits cart based and deposit option button located in checkout
- New with WooCommerce 3.0+ : Automatic email reminders to pay remaining amount after speific number of days
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
Download Nulled WooCommerce Deposits WordPress Plugin
Before you start download WooCommerce Deposits WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Deposits WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).