Free WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Plugin is a WooCommerce extension which helps you to recovery unfinished order in your store. When a customer adds a product to cart but does not complete check out. After a scheduled time, the cart will be marked as “abandoned”. The plugin will start to send cart recovery email or Facebook message to the customer, remind him/her to complete the order.
WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery WordPress Plugin Features
- Track member cart: track abandoned cart of logged-in users on your site.
- Abandoned Cart time for Members: set the time from when a member has the last action with his cart till when the cart is marked as abandoned.
- Track guest cart: track abandoned cart of guests on your site.
- Abandoned Cart time for Guest: set the time from when a guest user has the last action with cart till when the cart is marked as abandoned.
- Abandoned Table: abandoned carts will be saved in the plugin back-end. And you can check the records any time. The records provide information about time, username, email, item quantity, cart total price, items list, status, reminder logs, customer IP and country.
- Cart status: abandoned cart has 2 status abandoned and recovered.
- Reminder logs: the reminder logs option allows you to check the email and FB message send abandoned cart owner.
- Exclude: exclude username of persons who you don’t want to track their cart.
Download Nulled WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery WordPress Plugin
Before you start download WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).