Have you ever wanted to collect and share your favorite videos online? Interested in uploading your own work to broadcast across the web? Viem is a WordPress Theme that helps you to do that! You can set up your own website and stream your own media using Viem. It has a nice user interface with great UX, with multiple homepage version.
Free Viem WordPress Theme using a popular plugin Elite Video Player, is a modern, responsive, fully customizable high-end video player for WordPress that support advertising and the most popular video platforms like YouTube (single, channel, playlist), Vimeo, self-hosting videos (only mp4 required) and Google driver videos. Showcase your videos in your site across all browsers & devices with this unique and most powerful video player around.
Viem WordPress Theme Features
- Bundled drag & drop WPBakery Page Builder
- Comes with Slider Revolution add-on
- Retina Ready & Fully Responsive
- One click Demo Content import
- Powerful Theme Options
- Unlimited color option
- Mega Menu
- 8 unique Home Page demos
- Child Theme support
- The most advanced video player
- Advertising supports pre-roll (before), mid-roll (during), post-roll (after), video ads and pop-up ads that works with YouTube videos/playlists/user channels, with vimeo videos and works with self-hosted videos
- Mixed videos – YouTube/Vimeo/Self hosted/GoogleDrive
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS .m3u8) support
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- Mobile optimized
- Optimized for touchscreen laptops
- Autoplay (optional)
- Auto Next Video (optional)
- Allow Users to skip ad (optional)
- YouTube Quality (optional)
- Poster image (optional)
Download Nulled Viem WordPress Theme
Before you start download Viem WordPress Theme from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Viem WordPress Theme free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).