With Free TapTap WordPress Plugin, we set out to create an easy-to-customize, mobile-first, off-canvas menu plugin for WordPress that would be versatile enough to be used on literally any site.
Be it a creative’s portfolio or a corporate site, mixing and matching fonts, font sizes, icons, letter spacing, colors, button and logo positions, backgrounds, alignments, animation speeds etc. allow you to quickly create a menu that’s uniquely yours. Forget pre-determined layouts and build the mobile menu you want. Preview any changes you make in real-time and customize your new menu faster and easier than ever.
TapTap WordPress Plugin Features
- Show/hide at specified resolutions (show on mobile and hide on desktop, or vice versa)
- Hide completely on specified posts/pages
- ‘Smart header’ option (header elements slide out of view when site scrolled down, slide back into view when scrolled up).
- Hide theme menu, logo etc. when TapTap is active, by the class/ID of the theme elements
- Optionally lock body scroll when menu opened
- A dozen carefully selected font variations included (or use your theme fonts)
- Open submenus from arrow indicator or full top-level menu item
- Optionally have TapTap open by default on the front page
- Toggle the menu via a custom element, via an activator class
- Display alternate close menu button. Available options include left/right positioning and position fine-tuning, fixed or absolute positioning, an optional hover animation, color and thickness settings.
- RTL support
- WordPress multisite compatible
- Absolute/fixed positioning
Download Nulled TapTap WordPress Plugin
Before you start download TapTap WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with TapTap WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).