Admin can setup Multiple Security Questions using backend to provide more security to accounts of your site users. This plugin adds an extra layer of security for users.
Security Questions Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Protect your WordPress site login screen by asking security question
- You can display security questions on a User Registration Page which adds an extra layer of security to your site user’s accounts.
- This is the best way to stop unnecessary password reset request from anonymous users or hackers.
- You can choose if you want to show security questions always, randomly, one-time login failed or two-time login failed.
- No need to worry when you forgot your answer, take a help from Hint and get your answer back
- The type of security answer field on frontend is manageable by the backend. It can be a text or password type field.
Download Nulled Security Questions Pro WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Security Questions Pro WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Security Questions Pro WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).