Free Qubely WordPress Theme is a supremely crafted WordPress Gutenberg block plugin. It’s built by our WordPress experts and used in the Themeum official site itself. Thousands of developers, designers, and entrepreneurs already trust Qubely to create their business websites. What’s stopping you to do the same?
Qubely Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Easily create any simple to complex layout with Qubely. Its row-column structure lets you take 1 to as many as 6 columns in a single row. Adjust the size of the columns and create your dream webpage layout in minutes.
- Setup block background with both classic and gradient colors. Apply different background options and pick any color from the given palette. Style your block with your preferred background color.
- Have full control over the typography of the blocks. Choose fonts, apply font weight, font transform, set font size, line height, letter spacing in px, em, and percentage on the basis of the devices.
- Everything you create with Qubely’s custom Gutenberg blocks becomes responsive and fits well on devices of all sizes. Additionally, you can control the entire responsiveness by defining the breakpoint for multiple screen sizes.
- Qubely offers a system to setup color palette globally. Also, you can setup typography for different sections of your website globally. All of these are available on Qubely Global Settings on your top right.
- Qubely lets you apply animation effects on the blocks. Animate your web page contents with this Gutenberg block plugin by selecting animation effects from fade, slide, bounce, zoom, flip, fold, rotate, etc.
Download Nulled Qubely Pro WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Qubely Pro WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Qubely Pro WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).