Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who uses WordPress to develop websites for your clients? Or are you a novice WordPress user?
Have you ever wanted not to show Pages, Posts or Categories in the menu? Or wanted to restrict access to certain content on your website? With Free Pages by User Role Plugin, you can add Access Control to the following things in WordPress based on which Role the user has.
Pages by User Role WordPress Plugin Features
- Set default redirect URL for users that does not have access to a Page, Post or Custom Post Type.
- Enable comment filtering
- Redirect to login
- Support for WordPress User Roles
- Support for Custom User Roles
- Panic option if you restrict yourself from viewing a Custom Post Type
- Enable Access Control to Custom Post Types
- Restrict access to Custom Post Types in the Frontend by User Role
- Restrict access to Access Control Metabox by User Role on Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types.
- Restrict access to WooCommerce (Products)
- Revert the Pages by User Role behavior to the backend instead of the original frontend.
Download Nulled Pages by User Role WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Pages by User Role WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Pages by User Role WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).