Free Let’s Review WordPress plugin add beautiful responsive and modern review boxes with valid JSON-LD schema to your posts. It is Gutenberg ready and adds various exclusive Gutenberg review blocks, making it easier than ever before to add beautiful and comprehensive review boxes.
Let’s review plugin is powerful but ridiculously easy to use, thanks to a logical and well designed backend system. You will find lots of illustrated options and speedy drag and drop options that allow you to add unlimited criterias, positives and negatives. And you can even monetize your reviews thanks to the ability of adding unlimited modern affiliate buttons with unique animations to your reviews.
Let's Review WordPress Plugin Features
- Lots of designs and combinations to choose from
- Exclusisve review Gutenberg Blocks
- Unlimited Criterias
- Unlimited Negatives
- Unlimited Positives
- Unlimited Affiliate Buttons
- Translatable into any language
- RTL compatible
- Add reviews to posts and custom posts
- Powerful Widget with lots of options
- Review rich snippet markup inbuilt to show review data in search results
- Inbuilt gallery option
- Default Options to save time when adding new reviews
- Use any custom icon for the reviews
- Use any image for the reviews
- Set option fonts for your review boxes
- Comes with FontAwesome 5 integrated and can be turned off in plugin options
- Extensive documentation
- Pick from 3 different animation styles for when criterias come into screen view
- Select between editor only/visitor only/editor + visitor reviews
- Visitor rating option
- Responsive design
- Retina Ready
- Gutenberg Ready
Download Nulled Let's Review WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Let's Review WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Let's Review WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).