Free Jannah WordPress Theme has Content Marketing covered with fresh responsive designs, amazing new features, complete 1-click website demos & lifetime free updates.
Jannah takes a fresh look at the world of desktop publishing in today’s modern age of content marketing and flips it on its head with a stunning design, fresh layout options, modern sharing options and integration of most popular extensions for WordPress for maximum flexibility.
Jannah News WordPress Theme Features
- Fully compatible with the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project, so your content is mobile-optimized content and loads FAST, everywhere.
- The industry best practice forum software for WordPress by the creators of WordPress. This means you can rest assured you can easily setup discussion forums inside your WP site easily.
- Bordered, Fullwidth, Boxed, Masonry or straight up One Column. Layouts are the foundation of how your site is going to look and having a flexible system to move it around and see how it fits with your content is crucial.
- Our demos are more than just a skin – with over 20 to chose from each demo is a fully functional website with Pages, Menu structures and Demo Content designed to take the hard workout of establishing your site.
- You are going to LOVE the TieLabs Theme Options panel in Jannah. So comprehensive yet simple to use you maintain full control over your design choices within a simple WordPress environment while making sophisticated changes with the ease of a click.
- Fully prepared for translation to any language using po & mo files, also you can translate the theme easily via the built-in Translation panel.
Download Nulled Jannah News WordPress Theme
Before you start download Jannah News WordPress Theme from XNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Jannah News WordPress Theme free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).