GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. And non-compliance could cost companies up to $20 million or 4% of global revenue.
Websites that collect data on citizens in European Union (EU) countries will need to comply with strict new rules around protecting customer data by May 25, 2018. Being WordPress GDPR Compliant or your business will be at risk.
That’s why Free Ninja GDPR Compliance 2019 WordPress Plugin was born to give you the best solution regarding this new law for your site.
GDPR Compliance WordPress Plugin Features
- Informs users about cookie use and gets their consent.
- Take users automatically to your Term & Conditions Page and gets their consent.
- Collect Data access requests and automatically inform admin.
- Create a form for users to request for their stored data to be deleted and automatically notify website admin.
- Allow users to request their stored data to be rectified.
- Notify data breach to all users as required by law.
- Now you can display Cookie Popup for EU countries users only or refuse them.
Download Nulled GDPR Compliance WordPress Plugin
Before you start download GDPR Compliance WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with GDPR Compliance WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).