Take control of your ticket sales with Event Tickets Plus.
Free Event Tickets Plus Plugin allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event and sell those tickets entirely within your WordPress site. Each ticket has its own price, stock, SKU, and specified time-frame for when ticket sales open and close.
No third party websites, no extra ticket processing fees…just you, your attendees, and one kick ass event.
Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin Features
- Sell tickets directly within your event listings
- No ticket fees (as required by most third-party ticket services) for site admins or buyers
- Create all tickets from directly within the WordPress admin…no need to visit a third-party website
- Add multiple tickets (free and/or paid) to any event, page, or post
- Drive sales with colorful Buy Now buttons in multiple views
- Ticket stock countdown lets customers know how many tickets are left, with a clear Sold Out message once they’re gone
- Style the ticket box using custom templates
- Internationalized and ready for translation
- Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale
- Custom attendee registration allows you to collect information from your attendees
- Multi-site compatible
- Limit how many tickets of a given type are available, share stock between ticket types, or allow unlimited attendees
- Include QR codes on tickets to expedite event check-in
- QR check-in can work with multiple user roles so staff or volunteers can easily manage attendees
- Android and iOS apps for easy attendee check-in
- Generate reports on an event- or ticket- specific basis
Download Nulled Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Event Tickets Plus WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).