Built a self-service support system within few min & optimize support time to reply customer queries by using BWL Knowledge base WordPress plugin.
Free BWL Knowledge Base Manager Plugin is an ultimate WordPress plugin comes with lots of unique and flexible features to create unlimited number of Knowledge Base question and answers for your website content. Modal based & Ajax Powered Sticky Search feature gives you the best search experiences to find their question answers quickly.
It has a visual Shortcode Editor panel that provide you all kinds of options to insert shortcode in tinymce editor. Four Built-in widgets allows you to display Knowledge base categories, Knowledge base topics, latest/top up voted/top down voted/popular knowledge base in sidebar area.
BWL Knowledge Base Manager WordPress Plugin Features
- Each KB post display post author name, category, tag , no of views and post date information. Plugin also display last edited date of each KB. You can show/hide each meta information from plugin option panel.
- Plugin comes with built-in responsive grid system, which ensure you to display you’re content properly in mobile devices. Plugin also working find with Bootstrap Grid system.
- Users can submit their opinion on your KB content. You can easily track their like/dislike counts from plugin option panel.
- Administrator will get notification email when user submit a new KB question or submit a feedback on KB content. Administrator can notify users when their question got approved.
- From admin panel, administrator can easily sort KB items using drag and drop feature.
Download Nulled BWL Knowledge Base Manager WordPress Plugin
Before you start download BWL Knowledge Base Manager WordPress Plugin from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with BWL Knowledge Base Manager WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).