Overview of Best Selling WP Template: Avada
Free Avada WordPress Theme on the market developed by Theme Fusion developers. Simply put, it is the most versatile, easy to use multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is truly one of a kind, other themes can only attempt to include the vast network options that Avada includes.
Avada Nulled is all about building unique, creative and professional websites through industry leading options network without having to touch a line of code. Our amazingly flexible network of options is paired with an easy to use interface that allows anyone from beginner to advanced build beautiful, responsive websites. It is not only a theme, it is a powerful design tool.
Avada Free can be anything you wish it to be because of our flexible framework. It has a clean design, a fully responsive framework, industry leading options network and the intuitive Fusion Builder that makes page building a breeze. Avada definitely sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and incredible featured packed updates requested from our users.
Nulled Avada WordPress Theme is the most easy to use theme on the market and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use.
- Incredibly advanced network of options for easy customizations without modifying code
- Dozens of professionally designed demos that can be easily imported with one click
- Over 18,000 ratings with a 5 Star Average
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO Optimized, great SEO base already built-in (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Performance enhancements for fast, reliable, quality websites
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- 100% Responsive Theme with pixel perfect accuracy – and you can disable responsiveness
- Easy to use Fusion Builder, the best visual page builder on the market
- Full control over site width; content area and sidebars
- Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- Social Icons and Theme Icons are Font Icons, no Images
- Automatic Theme Updater directly through WP admin
- Automatic Patch tool to apply fixes with one click, no other theme has this
- Dual sidebars throughout the theme
- 1-6 Column Support
- One Page Parallax feature for any page
- CSS3 animations enable or disable on desktop/mobile
- Child Theme Compatible – includes basic child theme!
How much does Avada cost?
Regular price for template is $60, extended support for 12 month cost $18. But on our site you can download theme to try it before purchasing.
How do I download Avada?
Before you start download Avada WordPress Theme from XNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Avada WordPress Theme free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).
How do I install Avada demo?
First of all install Avada such as any other theme, manual install plugins from “additional-plugins” folder, and than install “fusion-builder_nulled” plugin. That’s all. Now you can import Avada demo templates. If you have any questions, please send it to comments and we help to you. Also you can read offline documentation which we include to archive.
How to update Avada theme
If you use old version of template, you need update it immediately! Before start update process please backup your database and files. After backup is completed – connect to you site via FTP and replace files at “wp-content/themes/avada” to actual files from downloaded archive.
Changes for Avada 6.1.2 WordPress Theme
- NEW: Added a theme option to easily disable The theme specific preview styles in the WP block editor (Gutenberg)
- NEW: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.7
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for content background color in the WP block editor (Gutenberg) and automatic dark mode for UI if needed
- IMPROVEMENT: Added a filter to easily disable Fusion Builder Live
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for RTL sites for the element control icons in Fusion Builder Live
- UPDATED: Added compatibility support for the new version of the PWA plugin v0.3
- FIXED: Theme Options font family drop-downs disappearing, when custom fonts were not correctly set
- FIXED: Rendering issue with parallax background scrolling in Container element when viewing on some Samsung devices
- FIXED: Incorrect right padding on flyout menu items when using it in sticky header mode
- FIXED: Several issues with the content background options both in Theme Options and Page Options
- FIXED: Performance issue with media query files when using async media query loading option
- FIXED: Styling issue with Gravity Forms inputs
- FIXED: Scrolling issue on iOS devices when using sticky footer
- FIXED: Theme Options not saving in Fusion Builder Live when working on the WP index page
- FIXED: Header transparency not correctly working when set in Page Options while a background image is set in Theme Options
- FIXED: Incorrect background color of the #wrapper container
- FIXED: Framed scrolling option not correctly working
- FIXED: Added missing translation strings for "Fusion Page Options"
- FIXED: Corrected JS error happening in Fusion Builder Live when using untrimmed input in Google Maps element address input
- FIXED: Changed the input type of the search form input from text to search
- FIXED: Automatic text color calculation being incorrect in highlight element
- FIXED: Smooth height option not working in Recent Posts element
- FIXED: Post offset option not working in Portfolio element
- FIXED: PHP warning in FAQ element when categories are excluded
- FIXED: Ampersands showing HTML code in multi select drop-down options
- FIXED: JS error in the Blog element when using equal heights but the element is disabled for current screen size
- FIXED: Compatibility issue with other plugins that load their own instance of waypoints JS library
- FIXED: Equal heights being incorrectly calculated in some cases on page load
- FIXED: Hover rendering issue on images in Person element that use border radius in Safari
- FIXED: Menu color being incorrect in Vertical Menu widget in the sidebar
- FIXED: Equal heights in post content not working when rendering full content in Blog or Recent Posts element
- FIXED: Compatibility issue with Yoast SEO image sitemap and the Gallery element
- FIXED: Live preview for buttons with lightbox target not working in Fusion Builder Live
- FIXED: Shortcut to open links in Fusion Builder Live not working on all browsers and OS
- FIXED: Fusion Slider element not auto resizing correctly when column size gets changed in Fusion Builder Live
- FIXED: Element control icons being misaligned in Font Awesome element when text flow is chosen as alignment in Fusion Builder Live
- FIXED: Elements after inline elemntes like Button and Image disappear on controls hover in Fusion Builder Live
- FIXED: Column spacing being incorrect in Fusion Builder Live for RTL sites
- FIXED: Some elements refreshing on opening the settings dialog in Fusion Builder Live
- FIXED: Table element adding some default columns in certain cases in Fusion Builder Live
- FIXED: Some issues when editing Pricing Table element in Fusion Builder Live